DAILY EDUCATION

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Class 2nd English 3.3 Let's Speak

 



3.3 Let's Speak 



a.Listen repeat and enact 

At the stationery shop. 

Ahmed : Kaka, I want a set of crayons. Do you have it ?

Shopkeeper : Yes, I do. 

Ahmed : how many colours are there in a set ?

Shopkeeper : Twelve 

Ahmed : How much does it cost? 

Shopkeeper : 20 rupees.

Ahmed : please give me one set 

Shopkeeper : here it is

Ahmed : thank you here is your money 

shopkeeper : thank you visit again.

_______________________________________



b. Let's play a game in pairs.

 • 'what I am I thinking of ?'

You may ask questions beginning with

- 'Is it?'

'Do you?' 

'Do we?'

and I will answer with only, 

'Yes' or 'No' 

Abhay :  What am I thinking of ? Try to guess.

Bhushan : Hmm! Can you give me a clue?

Abhay : Yes. You may ask me questions.

Bhushan : Ok.Hmm! Is it red?

Abhay : Yes, It is red.

Bhushan : Do we eat it? 

Abhay :  Yes! We eat it. 

Bhushan : Is it sweet?

Abhay : Yes.

Bhushan : Is it an apple?

Abhay : Yeah! You guessed it right?

Bhushan : Let's play again.


No comments:

Post a Comment